Trade help! ASAP

I’m a Barkley owner who didn’t get any waivers this week. In dire need of a rb, been shopping for one and I’m close to a deal. I need opinions on this trade. I’m giving Tyreek hill for David Montgomery. Should I shop a higher rb for Tyreek?

I’d aim higher if you can part with Tyreek.

1 Like

Yes, you should get a better rb. In my league I offered montgomery and Chark for hill and got instantly rejected.

1 Like

Who should you aim for?

Tyreek Hill is someone who alone warrants maybe a Jonathan Taylor or Kenyan Drake.

Drake faced two tough defenses in the opening weeks but has the workload to pop off. Taylor has two weeks of good production, but he’s a rookie. Try aiming for one of those instead. Both are in considerably better situations too.

2 Likes

Definitely aim higher. Chris Carson at the absolute lowest, but you can probably snag Ekeler or Drake. Maybe pair him with a lower end RB you may have to aim for Jonathan Taylor or Henry

I’d also consider offering a less valuable piece for James Robinson. Dude looks good and whoever snagged him off waivers could be happy to take anything given it’d be a nice flip in exchange for a nobody off waivers 2 weeks ago.

2 Likes

Appreciate the help fellas I made a deal I give up Tyreek hill and Nyheim Hines for Kenyan Drake and Mike Davis.

2 Likes

Excellent value dude. Proud dad here.

2 Likes