Juju and vance owner said both are on the block, he needs an RB he said

should i go for juju?

full ppr, 10 team league. currently 1-4 :frowning:
my team:
QB: Lamar Jackson
RBS: Lev Bell, Gurley, Chris Carson, David Montegomry, Singletary, penny, Ajayi
WRs: Thielen, Robert Woods, Mike Williams, DJax
TE: Everrt, Mark Andrews

I’m staying clear of juju with a 3rd string qb.

1 Like

Juju is in a no-fly zone now with Rudolph and Big Ben out. You have decent RB depth, so maybe you can pull off a 2 for 1 for a higher quality WR that has under-performed like Hopkins or Evans.

I’m still optimistic with Juju, he looked fine with the 3rd string and I think Rudolph will be back within the next 2-3 weeks at the very latest.

If he needs an RB, see if he would bite on both D. Mont and Penny. You definitely have the depth to give up two. I struggle to suggest that you should give up Carson or better for Juju though. Maybe try to package D. Mont with another position for Juju and that same position back.

mont or singeltary would be the better ros? do you think he would just bite on one of them for juju?

I like Singletary ROS more. But I bet more people believe Montgomery is more likely to break our bigger. Has more trade value probably than DS

Personally I wouldn’t give up juju for only one of those guys alone.

I’d be shocked if he gives him up for just Mont or Singletary, unless he’s just that deep at WR. For perspective, I have MT, Evans, Edelman, Juju, Chark and Sutton, I’m pretty RB needy but I wouldn’t make that trade.

I lean 55% Mont has better ROS, 45% Singletary has better ROS.

Personally, I think you’re better off without Juju. I’d want to keep Bell, Gurley, Carson (with handcuff Penny), and Singletary. Montgomery is the only piece that I’d consider moving, and I’d rather hold him in case of injury to one of your starters. IF you give up too much for Juju, you’ll be in the same boat you’re already in with Woods and Thielen under-performing except you won’t have the starting QBs. I’d look for trades elsewhere. Montgomery or Singletary for Chark or something like that.

i would perfer chark as you mentioned. But the chark owner needs WRs and wouldn’t want to trade for RBs. hes a huge eagles fan and been wanting DJax from me. maybe i can bait him in giving chark for djax and someone else

Its worth a shot.