‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade help! I’d be trading Abdullah for Cobb. PPR

I have Duke, Murray and Stewart. My WR are Watkins, Diggs and Demaryius

Seems to me like your more stable at WR than you are RB. Stewart seems like he’s pretty TD dependent and Murray (if we’re talking Demarco) clearly isn’t have the season he had last year. Feel like you need the depth at RB and not WR.

I will second that^

If you’re to give up abdullah at this point I would need Something like keenan allen in return

I wouldn’t rush to get cobb

I agree. In a tough spot at WR with Thomas on bye and Watkins being a big question mark! Thoughts on Hopkins? I have someone else interested in Abdullah. But I’d be giving up a very early draft pick next year too! I may just hold. The problem is I start duke each week haha

I wouldn’t trade Abdullah for Cobb with the way injuries are happening. I’m stuck with a tough trade myself do I trade tyreek hill for terelle Pryor and Alvin kamara. It’s a 16 team league and my wife recievers are hill Keenan Allen funchess, ginn, doctson. My runninbacks are gurley lynch buck Allen Henry. This guy also has Abdullah so I’m wondering if I throw in lynch and he throws in Abdullah would that be a good trade