Trade Help - Julio for Saquon

I’m looking to make some more moves to solidify my roster before playoffs. This is a standard scoring league.

My team:
Cam
A Jones
Kamara
AB
Julio
OJ Howard
Kupp

Bench:
Flash Gordon
Michel
Doyle
Richard
Tre’Quan Smith
DJ Moore
McGuire

I’m looking at another owners team who wants a steady TE and has Saquon… Is it worth moving anything on my team at this point for Saquon? Any deal would likely include Julio.

His team:
Goff
Saquon
D Johnson
Marvin Jones
Jeffery
Njoku
Doug Martin

Bench:
Gabriel
Watkins
Ekeler
Baldwin
Amendola
Adams
Dez

I was thinking of offering a combo of Julio, Michel, and Doyle for Jeffery and Saquon. Or maybe Watkins and Saquon. Or should I sit tight and just keep rolling with my team?

Or should I just offer Doyle for Watkins and add some receiver depth?

Bump for some help

Bump… again

You need to add some RB depth as who knows with A.Jones volume and how good will Michel be with that knee.

Dont give up the strength of your team when you could easily move bench players to get a legit RB2 with RB1 upside. Packaging Kupp or Gordon with Aaron Jones could get you a Mixon/CMC/ possibly Hunt. Explore what your non starters packaged together could get you before you start thinking about moving starters. BOL

I think you have enough depth to trade without giving up Julio… Your team is very good, but if you can package Gordon with a RB for an RB1 I would do it…

Possibly Hunt? There’s no way Hunt is still seen as an RB2 with RB1 upside… He’s a locked in elite RB1 now. I don’t necessarily agree with this, but I’ll shop it around. I think Jones is a very solid RB2 ROS with some RB1 upside. And Michel should be fine it wasn’t a serious injury. But Patterson coming into the picture might make it more of a 3 headed RBBC now.

They were separate sentences, looks confusing though, but I was pointing out the fact that if you package Gordon/Kupp with Aaron Jones you could get back Mixon/CMC/ possibly Hunt. If you value A. Jones that much then just stay put but if you want another RB1 use him with Gordon/Kupp and I think you could get one.

1 Like

Gotcha, that makes more sense. I think I’d be more inclined to do the Kupp portion of that.

1 Like