Trade help, need your analysis!

So, I’m a lock for the 6th seed in my league (goes to highest points for out of remaining teams-highly recommend) and have a trade offer on the table. A team in a must win matchup wants to trade me Davante Adams for Aj Dillon and Ceedee Lamb.

I have Mixon, Perrine, Swift, and Collins at RB if I do the trade and…
Adams, Diontae, Dj Moore, Aj Brown, Bateman, and Toney

Am I over thinking this? Should I just do it or do I need Dillon?

Is this redraft, keeper or dynasty?

Prefer Adams.

However, looks like you do need RB help. Can you mine the waiver wire?

What are your thoughts on Kadarius Toney? By chance do you listen to the Fantasy Football Today podcast?

Its a redraft and I’ve got number one priority on waivers. I lean towards doing it, but Dillon is becoming a viable starter and I’m not sure the gap between Ceedee and Adams is that large.

Toney has been frustrating to own, doesnt seem likely that he explodes again, especially with the Daniel Jones injury. Or will ZGlennon hyper-target him? Who knows

I don’t, thats CBS right? Other than the foootballers, I like the late round podcast and fantasypros podcast for pretty in-depth and statistical analysis.

Some of the CBS guys were high on Toney. Was just curious. He’s a cut candidate in my mind.

I think there is a huge difference between Adams and Lamb. Based on numbers below I expect some TD regression for Adams too.

Adams:

Lamb:

Dillon is in a time share. Adam’s is an upgrade over Lamb for sure. The question is if Swift comes back and can you survive with Collins as your potential RB2. I would probably do it.