Trade help needed please

I own:
DeVante freeman and Diggs

Other person owns:
Ingram and Smith-Schuster

Would you trade?
I think SS could be a top 3 wide receiver this year but don’t like Ingram at all.

i like the ingram-schuster side…ingram could have sneaky value on that run first ravens team and schuster is an upgrade from diggs.

freeman hasn’t shown he can stay healthy the last few years which is the knock to the size of RB he is, i would take the deal…

only way i don’t is if this is a standard redraft-freeman/diggs td upside i think is higher.

It is a dynasty draft which is why I’m a little worried about Ingram ?

I think being dynasty makes this offer very difficult. I think Diggs is a low end WR1; and, so long as he has a QB, that will be his floor. Meanwhile, I agree JuJu is a top 5, maybe even #1, kind of guy.
Freeman is on a really good offense with a familiar head coach that knows and likes to use him. Ingram is on a new offense that uses a lot of RBBC and has a QB willing to run inside the 10zone (vulturing TDs).
Normally, I say take the side that gives you the best player (JuJu) but I think I need more context. What does that rest of your roster look like?

Yeah and it makes the trade closer for sure:

schuster-22 (top tier talent for 10-12 years and no injury history)
diggs-25 ( has a history of injuries 8-10 years of 2nd tier wr talent)

freeman-27 ( 4-5 years and long injury history for a short career)
ingram-29 (2-3 years and medium injury history)

I like the best talent in the trade with the highest chance of long term success and thats schuster…

1 Like

I’d say it depends on the rest of your team. You’d be stepping up ~2 tiers at WR while dropping ~3-4 tiers at RB. If Devonta is your current RB3/flex I’d make the trade - lose a little depth but upgrade your starting receivers. If he’s your RB2 but you have a great RB1 I’d still consider the trade due to injury risk with Devonta. Ingram is more likely to play the full season, granted his ceiling is lower than Freeman’s given offensive firepower and style of play. But I’d feel much more comfortable with Freeman as my RB1 than Ingram if that’s where your team is at.

1 Like

QB Rogers
RB d. Cook
RB d Freeman
WR Adams
WR Diggs
TE Austin hooper
Flex c Ridley
Flex t Lockett
Super flex Big Ben

Bench
Barber