‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade help needed please!

Having trouble putting an offer together. Thinking Kirk & Mixon or McKinnon for Crabtree. Want to see what I can get out of each McKinnon & Kirk but doesn’t seem to be any market for Kirk in my league. Please help me, I’m afraid of giving up too much or does that even matter given strength of my lineup?

His Team

My Team

I would try Kirk and Mixon. Dak is already past his bye and an easy every week start. I think you should keep McKinnon for flex and bye fill ins.

What would you think of my wrs? Do I play matchups each week with Thomas Baldwin Hogan Crabtree? Play 3 best or is one of these head and shoulders above?

I would play match ups since they have all shown they can have bust games.

Thank you for the advice, much appreciated!

McKinnon & Bell have the same bye, should I offer McKinnon instead of Mixon based on this?

That’s tough, I think McKinnon has a much higher floor and ceiling than Mixon. But that double bye would mean you would start Abdullah and McFadden. I think it depends on whether you can afford the possible loss that week.

Currently 5-1, so that week I could go with Martin and Abdullah. Started abdullah most weeks so far and hasnt bit me yet so I think I am fine with the double bye of Bell & McKinnon

I missed Martins name in the list. I would definitely keep McKinnon in that case