‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Help Plzz!

I was offered Julio Jones and Jordan Howard for my Mike Evans and Alvin Kamara in a half point PPR league. Should I accept. Honestly I like Evans more than Julio this season but I know Howard is a touch machine. Kamara is solid in PPR as well. What should I do, help!

QB: Cousins, Winston
RB: Zeke, Hyde, Kamara, Abdullah, Zeke’s back ups
WR: Evans, Allen, Dez, Diggs
TE: Henry

I think you make the trade. Howard is scoring better than Kamara. basically an RB1 vs RB2. and evens and jones should both be WR1s going forward. Julio has better match ups too. i have Howard and Kamara . Kamara hasnt been started yet. i also have Evans. if that helps my answers at all?

no, I agree with you. I guess Julio just makes me nervous. I’ve had him before and he was always injured it seemed.

I also dropped Ryan after last week soooooo… idk haha. but Julio still has Huge upside. (to be fair i have Wentz and got sick of starting ryan over him so removed the possibility)

Take the deals the bears would love to run Howard 30+ times a game if game script works out. Julio is due for breaking out for tds

Take the deal for sure! Kamara is not going to start this year with Ingram there. Ingram is playing way too tell right now though Kamara’s pass catching abilities are incredible.

Nevertheless, take the deal, the value you get is amazing.