‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade help prr

Should I trade Terelle Pryor and Carlos Hyde for Golden Tate and Leonard fornette in a Full PPR league?

It seems like a fair trade. However, without knowing the rest of your team I’d say its too lateral for me to be excited about it

I have David Johnson, Antonio brown, Ty Hilton, Jimmy Graham, Terrell Pryor
Carlos Hyde, Powell, Cameron Meredith, theo Riddick, Russel Wilson, and
Andy Dalton. How do you feel about that trade now?

I would make the trade. With your high level talent you really only need to add some high floor guys and Tate and Fournette have good volumes to me to make sure you end up with safe plays most weeks.

Make that trade. Your receivers are solid. You can afford to let go Pryor.

Eh, I know a lot of people are high on Tate, but I have my doubts. Especially with the running game building the way it should this year and the inclusion of pass catchers like KennyG and Ebron. Marvin Jones probably won’t pull the #1 CB anymore, which was the only reason his numbers dropped off last season.

Fournette and Tate are high floor low ceiling plays. Tate from volume and Fournette from usage. Pryor and Hyde are more lottery tickets. Hyde could be used in the same way Freeman was in Atlanta. That is an exciting prospect.

You already have a safety net in DJ and Brown, so I like to pair them with super ceiling players. I say hang on to Pryor and Hyde, those two are potential league winner.