‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade help urgent!

My Joe Mixon and Doug Baldwin for Dez. My other WR are garcon, diggs, marvin jones jr. 1 point ppr

I think Joe Mixon is going to have a great rest of season and Baldwin will come around as well. Even with what they’ve done so far this year I think I would still pass on this. Who are your other RBs?

My RB’s are Jordan Howard, Zeke, Kamara and Morris (DMC got taken before i could snatch him up)

I think you’re right though, if Zeke is suspended in 2 weeks I will essentially screw up my RB situation.

I’d do it I think. I think you’re other Rb’s are good enough and Dez gives you really good upside.

With Zeke in question and not knowing if Morris will be the guy Im even leaning more towards not doing this trade to keep your RB depth. Mixon has only had the last two games with the new play caller and his role has increased in each. Trust in Mixon and Baldwin. Plus Dez has only caught half of his targets. Yes hes producing (Bc Dak is awesome) but I’d keep your team the way it is

thanks! Appreciate the help! Also would you start D. Baldwin or Garcon this week? Since I’m pretty sure theyre going to sit diggs this week.

With Seattle off the buy I’m going with Baldwin. I have him rolled out in two of my lineups. Also even if Diggs is playing, I’m hearing a lot of podcasts still down on him from his previous performances while not being 100%.