Trade Hunter Henry + Alex Collins - Get Dawson Knox

I lost L.Thomas to IR and only have Hunter Henry as his replacement. I don’t need an additional RB at the moment but picked up Collins as a cuff once I saw Carson’s status. Trading to Team w/ Carson to get Knox. Am I stupid here?

Edit

My RB - Henry, Jacobs, Patterson, Collins, Jones

I like the maneuver, and looks like you could afford it. Hunter Henry could be fine wine but getting on the pass happy train the Bills got is a good idea.
Edit: Plus Knox had a big game against Houston last week so this would be the best possible week to play Henry. Also could eat these words

1 Like

My only concern is that if Carson does have a TY Hilton type neck injury he might need surgery. That makes Collins a solid play and keep, BUT I absolutely HATE having more than 2 players from a team on my line-up. I already have Wilson and Metcalf combo. Not sure I would even want a 3rd Seahawk in the event their day goes bottoms up. The trade won’t take effect until next week’s playtime. Have to use Henry this week.

Yeah, originally I thought they confirmed him being out for an extended time. If he is a game time decision then couldn’t we expect him to be back within the next couple weeks? Maybe it turns into a Mattison, Cook situation. If it is a TY sitch then sit on him but having Knox would seem reliable at the moment

1 Like

According to ESPN he’s a 50/50 decision, and Carroll came out and said last night that it’s been a long time injury. There’s also a doctor that does FFL advise based on what he believes their injury means - he basically said Carson probably has pinched nerves (much like siatica but in his neck). He’ll have pain until he gets it fixed or just somehow manages the pain. So I’m 50/50 about the trade. I’m wondering if I should ask for more.

1 Like

With that considered then shoot your shot, worst they could say is no. Take advantage of your leverage point and roll back to what you originally wanted.

Trade was already accepted by the guy, like 5min after I offered it. Now I have to decide to start Collins or Crowder as a “FLEX”, but i’d put collins in at RB.

Thanks for the convo though! Definitely helped me consider some angles and make a choice. Good stuff man!

1 Like

Glad it worked aht, and likewise! Good luck with your lineup this weekend!

1 Like

You too man!

1 Like