‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Ingram for Goff? Need better QB

Would you trade Ingram for Goff to upgrade your QB for the remainder of the year? Especially considering Kamara, who Ingram splits time with, is getting more fantasy points lately.

14 Team PPR League. Tied for 1st with a 7-2 Record

Currently Have:
McCown, Mariota
Tevin Coleman, Abdullah, Ingram, Alfred Morris

I’m concerned about next week’s matchup for Mariota, since he will play the Steelers and McCown will be on a bye week.

No way, I think that would be a mistake. Ingram and Kamara are two different types of players. If you’re listening to the guys on the podcast, then you’ve heard them say that they are #2/#3 running backs right now even though they’re sharing carries. McCown and Mariota are doing great and you’re buying at the height of Goff’s value. Mariota will become more healthy and have a nice playoff schedule. Goff has a tough schedule coming up. If you’re worried about next week, try to pickup a guy who has a good schedule next week now. Ingram is your best running back, so it’s definitely not worth trading him for anyone but a better RB.

I agree. However, below are the only crappy waiver wire options for QB in week 11 since I’m in a 14 team league. So, who would you choose or would you still start Mariota?

Drew Stanton @ Houston
Brock Osweiler vs Cincinnati
DeShone Kizer vs Jacksonville
Jay Cutler vs Tampa Bay
Tom Savage vs Arizona
Brett Hundley va Baltimore

Yeah those aren’t ideal. I would grab Cutler vs. TB or play Mariota vs. Pitt. (Atleast it’s not JAX right?). Either of those guys are going to do fine. Cutler may be a safer floor since TB is in shambles and Parker is healthy again. Goff is going to have a great week, but Cutler will have a decent week and Ingram is going to help you offset an average QB performance.