‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade - Is giving up Kelce ever worth it?

I was offered (Melvin Gordon) OR (Marvin Jones and Kamara) for my Juju and Kelce

This is a 12 team standard league - my team is 9 - 0.
My other RBs include Zeke, TyMont, Doug Martin and Collins (woodhead soon)
Other WR’s: Tate, Shepard, Hopkins, D parker

Reason I am considering giving up one of the best TE is because if Zeke’s suspension goes through and Montgomery continues to get outshined by Jones, my RB’s suddenly become terrible and I do not think I would last long in Playoffs.

Please also note I would replace Kelce with Greg Olsen.

Please advise any opinions and suggest what trade would be better

I agree your RBs take a major hit if you lose Zeke. If you can, maybe wait on what happens with Elltiott (tomorrow I think?) and if he’s out then I would do the trade. You could stream TEs until Olsen comes back.

any other opinions are appreciated :slight_smile:

If you have Olsen then you’re fine. Kamara has been performing very well so I like him and Jones for Juju and Kelce.

Since you already have Golden Tate I would try to get Melvin Gordon and Kamara instead of Marvin Jones

Ironically, I also have Tate, Kelce, Olson, JuJu, Shepard, and Gordon, I traded away Marvin Jones at the beginning of the season, I just traded away Doug Martin, and I just picked up Danny Woodhead

That would be borderline trade rape lol but if he accepts it I’d go that route too.