Trade Jalen Richard and Jordan Howard for Marlon Mack?

10 team full PPR. Is this worth?

Could use your input @MikeMeUpp

If you’re receiving Mack then this would be a no brainer to me. Mack on his own will likely equal the weekly output of both RB’s youre giving up lol

1 Like

Hesitant to trade Howard for Mack straight up. Howard’s value is at an all-time low, and Mack’s value is at an all-time high. Mack has had an incredible game script playing against Buffalo and Oakland, but it’s not nearly as pretty moving forward. I’m not as bullish on Mack as some people are, and I think you’re selling low - buying high.

1 Like

I agree with you but watching Bears game it is painful to watch howard get outperformed by cohen and I just picked up richard off waivers so I wouldnt be too mad about losing him. I am 7-1 rn so i can afford to take on Macks bye week too.

I’d make the offer after his bye week personally, and if they don’t go for it because of that, I wouldn’t be worried. Honestly, Howard’s value historically goes up as it gets colder. He’s more of the ground and pound compared to Cohen’s flash and pass catching ability. As a former D. Freeman owner, it sucked watching Coleman get essentially as much work and be as productive, but still enjoyed Freeman’s production and didn’t have a reason to trade him away… until I was offered Mixon XD

1 Like

I would take that trade. Richard is like whatever. Scat back on a trash team. JOHO usage at this point makes him no more than a TD or bust.

I think Mack will regress ofcourse but indy o line looks competent for the first time and he’s involved both as a runner and as a pass catcher and genuinely looks pretty good. Even if you are selling low and buying high, the trade still makes your team better.

1 Like