‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Joe Mixon and Terrance West for Dalton and Kareem Hunt?

Not sure if giving up the potential of Mixon and another starting running back in west is worth it to go after Hunt and Dalton. Right now my QB is Palmer and Doug Martin on the bench. Should I pull the trigger on the trade??

That is tough. I hate Post Draft trading, I would because Joe mixon 's line is bad and there are other people there. Kareem Hunt is the GO-TO guy. Dalton is supposed to be a sleeper. either way you should be fine. depends on how deep you are at running back.

agreed. depends on your RB situation. The Dalton/Hunt side is what I like but depends on if you’re ok rostering 2 QBs. If Bench is larger than 5 then I say yes

Right now my RB’s are :
D. Johnson
Abdullah
Mixon
West
D. Martin
Jamaal Williams

I think you should make that trade. Think of it like this: Mixon has Hill AND Bernard just waiting around, taking snaps away. Hunt has no one… who? West? Lol c’mon. He’s getting AT LEAST 15 attempts, goaline touches. Dalton potentially has the upside of what Matt Ryan did last year. Who’s your other QB? And also, your other RB can compensate for losing west and mixon. DO IT!!