Trade Landry or Theilen for McCaffrey

I’m the leagues Le’Veon Bell owner so I need a season long starter at RB. i was offered a trade for McCaffrey for either Jarvis Landry or Adam Theilen. Now that the Bakery ™ is open for business I kind of want to see what that does for Landry, but at the same time Adam Theilen has always been solid. Also, I’m a new patron so be gentle lol

What are your other wrs? And is this ppr?

Full PPR and I’ve got Brandin Cooks, John Brown, and Keelan Cole. My other RBs are Kenyan Drake, Giovanni Bernard, Bilal Powell, Matt Breida, and Aaron Jones.

So you have pretty good depth at wr right now. I would say give Landry over thielen. Thielen is in a good offense with a hurt rb right now. Landry has a higher upside but also I see him him having a lower floor. Also cole and brown could really breakout this season. You might be able to pull a 2 for 1 being that McCaf is going to see alot more targets with Olsen out if you have the room to drop some1. Caf has alot more value since the wr’s in Carolina are slim to none. Lots of dump offs coming to caf

You’ll be getting Mcaff straight up for Landry or Thielen? Wow. Do it either way. And I’d much rather have Thielen than Landry, so offer up Landry first IMO.

1 Like

I’d be more tempted to stick with Thielen, he’s safer on a good offense even though he might share with Diggs, I just think it’s too risky to go in on Landry despite the hype. Don’t forget it’s the Jets the beat.

Landry for Mcaffery

1 Like