Trade - Larry Fitz for D.J. Moore

Thinking about trading Larry Fitzgerald for D.J. Moore. Thoughts?

If you can get Moore for Fitz, that would be great, because I cant see Fitz getting more than 5 or 6 points at best without a Touchdown anymore this season. The upside on Moore is way higher and you don’t even have that much of a solid floor with Fitzgerald.
If you can get value from a name here, good for you!

I actually disagree. I’m pretty bullish on Fitz ROS. I think the new OC is going back to the old ways of trying to be more creative with DJ and hyper-targeting Fitz. Consistently averaging 9.33 targets over the past three weeks is hard to come by, and I like the new system (new by going back to the old) they’re working with. They’ll also be playing down a decent amount and need to rely on Fitz and the passing game. Take away his TD last week and he still puts up 16 pts (Half ppr).

Fitz is also the #1 wr, and arguably #1 option with contention from DJ overall for the team.
Moore is arguably the #4 option behind Funchess, CMC, and Olsen. And that’s not including Cam’s love to play fullback himself.

1 Like

I’m also high on Fitz. But absolutely not sure who to drop from this group: Marvin Jones, Kenny G, Woods, Kupp, Smoke, Sutton. Would you actually drop any of these to pick up Fitz?