‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Le'Veon Bell for Depth?

I am thinking about dropping Eli for Brissett because of the reform the Giants are going through and if Mariota doesn’t play. I was thinking about trading Bell to get a consistent RB and WR. I have Hopkins but he goes on BYE next week. Is this a bad idea?

You’re safe to drop Eli. I’m not trading Leveon unless you can get a haul back. He’s still a top 3 back.

I just did that for my roster. I got CJ Anderson and Julio Jones.

I’m thinking of maybe for Kareem Hunt & Keenan Allen? I haven’t tried the trade yet, but something along those lines. Even for players on someone else’s roster within the same caliber of the two mentioned.

Bump for evening crew

What’s your league format? Unless it’s a 2 QB I would never roster 3 QB’s or 2 K’s ever. Def drop Eli. I wasn’t a fan of him before the injuries and now he’s unusable. I like moving Bell for 2 solid players too. I moved AB in one league and Zeke in another this week because I lost guys to injury. Do it!

The format is Full PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLX, 1 K, 1 DST. What players did you do those for so I have a kind of realistic idea of what I can get for Bell. Thanks for the replies!

I moved AB, Gronk, James White and Crow for AJ Green, Alshon Jeffery, Delanie Walker and Mark Ingram and I moved Zeke, Moncrief and Tyrod Taylor for Mark Ingram, Emanuel Sanders and Capt Kirk. Both moves were in dif league formats and were team dependent, but both were big package deals.

no way you get hunt and allen for leveon, hunt is the best running back in fantasy rn