‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade McCoy?

What do guys think about trading McCoy for Alex Collins?

Thats a tough one… I own both of them in different leagues.

Mccoy - I think Mccoy is the much better RB but the Bills look AWFUL. I think that they are starting Josh Allen over Peterman helps though. McCoy certainly has more volume upside than Collins and thus the higher ceiling but I think defenses will just stack the box against him.

Collins - Collins started off hot but had 7 rush attempts to Dixon’s THIRTEEN and Dixon looked good. Buck Allen assumed the pass catching role which won’t change. Dixon is now on the IR and can’t come back until Week 11… so most of those rush attempts will go to Collins and that is going to help A LOT.

Conclusion - Me personally, I would wait another week to see if how much of an improvement Josh Allen is and how much more volume Collins gets (and how that will translate into Fantasy Points). Then we’ll have a better idea. Off the bat, I think McCoy wins here though.

I would do it if you can. The Bills are hot garbage and McCoy is 30. He’s a great RB but he cant carry that team alone. The Ravens are going to be better this year than last and I think people are taking the touch counts out of context in Baltimore. Collins wasn’t used as much after he fumbled but the team was up like 30 points. In closer games Collins will be the guy unless he continues to fumble. It’s not a lopsided trade so it could go either way but I’d take Collins.

I hate both players. Own zero shares of collins own 1 share of McCoy cause he fell so far in the draft. After watching that team play though, they are going to have horrible game scripts all season long. In my survivor pools, I’m basically picking whoever the bills play every week going forward.

Out of the 2, Collins probably has better upside cause his team doesn’t suck as bad so if you can find a guy willing to take it, i’d probably do it cause looking at McCoys schedule, there’s very few weeks coming up I feel comfortable with. I might be benching him this week for Lindsay.

Thanks that helps a lot! Good looking out