‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade: Michel/Cole/Coutee for Johnson/Allen

Would you take this trade offer:

Receiving Sony Michel, Keelan Cole and Keke Coutee
Giving Kerryon Johnson and Keenan Allen

I’m also thinking of counter offering Keenan Allen + Buck Allen or Alex Collins for Michel and Cole.

Let me know your thoughts.

Michel is a guy to target, but how’s your WR without Allen? Steep price. This standard or ppr? Standard not as bad, PPR would be less than attractive

This is 0.5 PPR.

My WRs are Allen, Tate, Boyd, Lockett and Ryan Grant
My RBs are Gordon, Collins, Allen, (Kerryon and Duke) Johnson, Darren Sproles and D’onta in my IR slot

I’d feel more comfortable moving Tate vs Allen, but imagine a Sony owner is going to be wanting premium value after the last 2 weeks and the KC match up this week. I’d would want to move on from the Bal backfield and wouldn’t blame you paying the ransom.

What do you think of counter offering keenan allen and alex collins for sony michel and doug baldwin?

Allen has the edge in this deal in a ppr format. Baldwin is someone I’m not touching. Even though Michel upgrades over Collins, Allen is huge vs Baldwin. It really makes your WR weak and that’s double bad in a PPr format. I’d consider Allen for Michel and Baldwin maybe… but to add Collins you aren’t getting value. If it were Boyd instead…