Trade my 1.04 for a 2nd and 3rd?

nobody does this right?

That’s not even close to enough

what should I be asking for? if anything?

Are you trying to add future picks? Or immediate talent?

SOOOOO sorry. This is a redraft league. So I’m looking at giving up DJ for something like Saquon and McKinnon.

I was approached with this offer. I was not actively trying to sell my first round pick.

Where is this person picking? Snake draft i assume? I actually like it a bit more of its redraft, but that’s still not enough.

he has 1.06. So Id get the 2.06 and 3.06 and was wanting to get another late round pick. like the 8.06.

Yea that changes everything. Depends on where he is drafting in the 2nd and 3rd, but there a pretty good chance I do it.

If it were you and you accepted the trade, what would be your rationale for doing so? jw. still very worried. I personally think it takes a lot of risk off my team. esp if one of my first two picks busts if I did keep the first rounder i.e. DJ or zeke.

I would not do it. I’d need more. It’s true that you’re spreading out risk (that is what you’re doing, not eliminating it), but you’re also taking away a good deal if upside.

You’re effectively giving up the best player in the trade, and I’m not ever giving up the best player, in redraft, if I’m not getting a premium to do it. A 2, 3 and 5 is my asking price.

Players drop off after round 3 but if you are getting two extra picks I don’t mind that at all!

We spoke a bit last night and now he has flipped it. Now, he’s willing to give me his 1.06 in exchange for my 3.04, 5.04, 8.09

I def take this right?

So you would get the 1.04 and 1.06? And he gets a 3, 5, and 8? Then yes, def take that

He’s asking for the 7th now instead of the 8 but he’s giving me a 9 and an 11

Thoughts?..

Say what bro? Your are confusing us all lol Lay out the trade.

Ex.
Team A (your team) gets:

Team B (other team) gets:

Team Me
1.06, 9.06, 11.06

Team Him
3.04, 5.04, 7.04