Trade my Evans and Miles Sanders for Kelce?

In a full ppr league, and full point for first downs.

We start 3 wr, 2 rb, one te, 2 flex.

My other wrs are Woods, Kupp, DeMarcus Robinson, Christian Kirk, McLaurin, Gallup.

My only other te is Waller and I’m going to need a te for Waller’s bye next week.

I do like carrying 2 tes.

My other rbs are Kamara, Derrick Henry, L Murray, Breida, Pollard.

I asked him for Dorsett with me giving up D Robinson , but he wants McLaurin. I’d like to have Dorsett too but is McLaurin too much?

He also offered Kelce and Gallman for Evans, Sanders, McLaurin, but I think that’s a hard no for me.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

I wouldn’t. Evans has more value to your team than an upgrade from Waller to Kelce. And I don’t think Sanders will have much value for the entire year as long as it is a split backfield in Philly

I also have Gallup, I forgot about that.

I would try and do a trade for Kelce and offer Waller plus someone else (depending on where the other team is lacking). Make it a downgrade on TE for them but upgrade on another position. They are still getting a good TE with waller

@zach_norwood he does have Hockenson and Ebron. Should I offer Waller and Sanders for Kelce and Ebron or Hockenson?

What position is he lacking in?

Running back

He has Bell, Coleman, Gore, Gallman, Samuels, Dion Lewis.

@zach_norwood

try trading one of the rams recievers you have instead of evans. your receivers are looking good and once the bye week for the rams come, that will hurt your team having both out

@zach_norwood he said no to the Rams wrs. My other wrs Of McLaurin, Gallup , Kirk, D Robinson don’t have a bye that week that the Rams wrs do.

And there’s always the waiver wire too.

What do you think?

I traded for McLaurin a couple weeks ago and I think you might want to sell on him. Haskins doesn’t look good. Which will affect Scary Terry plus a hammy injury is never good