Trade my Kamara for Clyde Edwards-Helaire in Dynasty?

It’s a full ppr league.

The offer is me giving Kamara, Breida, Sterling Shepard, for Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Damien Williams, a 2021 2nd rounder, and Blake Jarwin.

My current best rb besides Kamara is Marlon Mack. My best te at the moment is Kelce. I do not have a 2021 2nd round pick at the moment, which I have been trying to acquire. I do have Darwin Thompson, so if I do make the trade I will have most of the KC backfield for the season. My other rbs are Hines, Justice Hill, A.J. Dillon and Salvon Ahmed.

Should I make the trade or hold?

Thanks in advance !

CEH should hopefully return some great value but you might be in a pinch at rb. You have a stud in Kamara and while getting pieces would be nice for next years draft, you may be in a bind with Mack. If it takes a while for Taylor to push him out you have time but consider (worst case) you get the new hotness in CEH and maybe wait a few weeks before he’s a sure fire must start and then Mack is fading out of relevance. Definitely getting a good player in this deal but might want to find a trade partner that is willing to trade up some pieces for Kamara and maybe you get a rb and a flexible rb.

thanks for the advice. I also like the Chiefs QB long term more than the Saints, plus CEH is younger than Kamara.

Yeah I don’t think you will go wrong either way but you know what you have in Kamara might just get a bit dicey if Mack fades out and CEH is just giving you Kamara value. I would probably stick with Kamara but hard to bet against mahomes and a Rb that fits that scheme.

The offer is now me giving Kamara and Shepard for CEH, Williams, and a 2021 2nd rounder, should I take it?