Trade offer for a te

I was offered Zac ertz for Adam thielen… .5 ppr I have Burton as my TE and have Keenan Allen, Fitz, Golloday, Funchess, Josh Gordon, alshon Jeffery as my WRs backups…should I take it???

What does the other guy have at TE>?

I’d counter with Burton and someone lesser, maybe Gordon or Jeffery? Ertz is a good upgrade but I wouldn’t want to do it at the expense of Thielen.

The other guy has kelce sitting on his bench, I was wondering about low balling a counter offer but I’m expecting rejection

I don’t think you are low balling at that. I wouldn’t even be against including Larry in that right now with the way that offense looks.

You mean like Larry and Gordon or Larry and Jeffery?

I’d try to get out from under Trey if you are getting Ertz and then toss out a WR with it. Larry is a WR1 but if you keep Theilen and have Allen. I think you will be fine doing spot starts with the rest of your guys in a WR3 or Flex spot. It’s always easier in my experience to find WR plays on the wire too. You would keep the Vikings offense and sell the Cards offense. I think that is better for you in the long run. Larry will still get his catches this year but not as sold on him getting into the end zone very much.

I just got Ertz and Cobb for Burton and Josh Gordon in my league. Pretty happy with it. I would say try and offer gordon and sell high right now. Thielen is way too reliable right now tbh.