‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade offer! My Jordy and Watson for his A.J. Green?

Hey Footclan. This team just lost Rodgers and needs a QB for the future. Should I offer this trade? I’m also worried Jordy could regress with Hundley.

8 team, half PPR with 3 WR slots. here’s my roster:

QB: Dak and Watson

RB: McCoy, Hunt, Gurley, Abdullah, Kamara

WR: Jordy, Demaryius, Pryor, Baldwin, Parker and Benjamin

That’s a fair offer and improves your team.

That’s what I’m thinking. At this point, Green has to be better than jordy, plus I wouldn’t need to worry about a bye week. Tough giving up Jordy though as a packer fan

Bump for more advice

This is good for you.

Yes I’d make this trade

Take the trade, Dak is a good QB as it stands and Watson has a difficult playoff schedule lined up for Fantasy. At WR you will be upgrading because there’s no way to tell how Hundley will do with the Jordy and the gang.

@jaguileraroh @Grumpy_Raider @RyanDelaney absolutely agree with you. That’s my thinking as well. Green will dominate regardless. Jordys season so far has been dependent on TDs, and I’m not sure hell have as many opportunities going forward.

I would take that. Might have been a different story had Rodgers been the starting QB.

@IanmTT @RyanDelaney @jaguileraroh @Grumpy_Raider @Rob43

How would you guys feel about this trade if the WR was Mike Evans instead of green? Still a good trade?

I like Evans but the health situation of Jamies would scare me in that scenario.

I’d take Green over Evans or Jordy, regardless of QB health. He’s the best WR of the three.

Agreed. If the Green owner backs out of the deal, would you take Evans over Jordy?

Definitely prefer Evans over Jordy. Jordy will still be productive but will be inconsistent. Look at TY this year without Luck.

Yes, Evans over Jordy sans Rogers