‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade offer - Need quick answer

D Johnson owner offered G Tate and DJ Moore for Edmunds who I grabbed today and Gallup

Standard scoring.

Would rather get an RB back and counter Hyde and Moore as Hyde is his third RB.

Thoughts ?

1 Like

Any advice appreciated.

1 Like

Well, Hyde will play. But on a team saturated with weapons. How much volume will grab? Edmonds won’t have alot of competition if he gets the start but that’s a bad team. But ATL is only slightly above average vs RB yds from scrimmage per game(123/g). Golden Tate looked like he could be a big part of NYG offense but you’re in standard scoring so I see why you’re leaning.

Keep an eye on the injury report. Anything significant should make up your mind for you. And check your waivers. There’s a minor Gurley development and if that plays out there may be an available Ram RB.

1 Like

Thanks for the response.

1 Like

Asked for Carson

Would give Edmunds, R Freeman, Ridley.

Thoughts ?

1 Like

As an 0-5 Carson owner I immediately reject that.

1 Like

I guess that sounds fair. It actually sounds like alot. But I don’t do many trades and I guess a starting back in a good situation commands a price. Even if Edmunds starts I wouldn’t value him as high as Carson. I just woke up. Haven’t checked injury updates yet. Sounds like a solid package. Is it tailored to the other guys needs or are you just unloading?

I like that deal if you can get it, but also need to consider what you’ll get to fill your roster. Edmunds is a one week maybe if DJ injury is bad a 2 week play. Definitely the deal is in your favor again if they accept it. If I had Carson I wouldn’t let him go for anything less than another RB1 or RB2 and a WR2

1 Like

Haha :laughing:. Oh man that’s rough

No, he’s trying to get Carson. He has all those dudes to trade away

He approached me originally to get Edmunds and I doubt he does it but worth a shot.

Carson is on the Injury report now ?

With the open 2 spots I could grab another WR like Crowder and maybe an RB stash like Mattison or Pollard as Brown is gone and I have Zeke , Conner, Miles.

1 Like

What? How bad is it?? I’ve been holding Penny for weeks waiting for Carson to start fumbling again. I released him yesterday. Aw man

Says was Limited yesterday with a shoulder injury but Carson said he should be good to go so maybe not too serious

1 Like

Ok I just checked. It’s a ‘slight’ shoulder injury. He was made available to the media and I guess they interpret that as he’s fine. Keep an eye though

Thanks. Will see if he goes for it.

Looking at it as getting Carson for Royce as I can pick up replacements for Edmunds and Ridley.

1 Like

Agreed. As long as you get your trophy piece in the trade, the other guys are just window dressing