Trade offer, OBJ for David Mopportunity do I accept?

Half point PPR league. Should I wait a week to see how well Montgomery does?

You get obj? If so absolutely take this, if not absolutely not

3 Likes

I say keep the Opportunity. OBJ is no doubt a fantastic WR but there are a lot of weapons and targets to go around in Cleveland. Not to mention that OBJ doesn’t usually play a full season and he’s now in a division known for a much more physical style of play. I say keep DM and let OBJ alone.

Yes, I would get OBJ. My running backs right now are David Johnson, Chris Carson and DM.

I agree and I would lose my running back depth as well thats why I’m concerned about this trade

I honestly dont even get how this is a question obj is worth so much more you could get him and trade for like dalvin cook if you wanted. Am i missing something?

2 Likes

lmfao. The fact that someone even had to make a post asking this questions shows how overvalued Montgomery is right now. Wait a week? The only thing you’ll get from waiting a week is OBJ lighting it up while montgomery shows what he is. An average RB in a shitty class. Smash accept.

7 Likes

DO the trade you have good rb depth now you’ll have a top 5 wr aswell

1 Like

I went heavy rbs early n all drafts and I wouldn’t give up the depth for anything. Wrs come and go and most wire pickups are gana b wr and tight ends. Ull b fine

Bears will rely on defensive and the run game to slow games down, that’s their in. Cohen isint gana grind game clock down. Browns got a bunch of mouths to feed too.

I’ve got Juju, Cooks, Dede and shepard for WR as well

I like Montgomery as much as the next guy but you need to take OBJ and run. You have two solid RBs and could always flip juju/obj if you got into trouble.

1 Like

You’d be able to start Juju, OBJ, David Johnson and Chris Carson?? Please take that trade immediately.

2 Likes

“More mouths to feed” typically benefits the number 1 guy bc it draws coverage away from him. It’ll be tough to double cover OBJ when you gotta worry about Njoku and Juice too

2 Likes

Imagine thinking you can get someone like OBJ off waivers

2 Likes

Absolutely. I like RB depth but you wont ever get this trade in a few weeks

If you get OBJ run and smash accept now!

Grab it if you get OBJ for sure!

I accepted and ran. Glad I did especially after last nights game

1 Like

Nice work.