Flex- Allen Robinson
Bench
Julian Edelman
James white
Sterling shepherd
Tyler Boyd
Mike Williams
Alfred Morris

Clearly I’m WR heavy so I was thinking of using two WRs to get a RB2 upgrade. Who should I target? I was thinking Mixon, Dalvin Cook, David Johnson, maybe Freeman. I don’t want to get rid of Melvin Gordon but everyone else is basically on the table as I sit 1-2 and possibly 1-3 because I’m going against Kupp and Rudolph who combined for 45 points. Diggs did get me 22.4(bonuses for going 100+ yards). What would you guys recommend

Who should I target and who should I look to send

I wouldn’t trade any of your #1 guys (Newton Gordon Julio or Diggs). I’d see if you can get Ingram, Coleman/D. Freeman, Mixon (unlikely), J Howard - guys like that. Target a very WR-needy team. I bet you could get Ingram for Edelman + M Williams/Boyd from a very needy team. Or D. Freeman even more likely. He’s on track to return next week, if not this week in a limited capacity. Just check out the teams who are struggling at WR, but don’t give your stars away.

1 Like

I’d just wait this week out and if you go 1-3 then fine but you may end up getting big performances out of a lot of these guys this week and have some additional trade value to target a higher end RB1 with. Also will learn more about who is truly an RB1 (Dalvin Cook owners are questioning things hard right now…although that could be a good person for you to target actually).

1 Like

Honestly, I wouldn’t make any moves. Bench Royce and play White. With Rex gone White will see even more passing game work. He’s solid in PPR formats.