Trade Question need help plz

Hey guys,

I was offered Chris Carson and Mike Evans for David Johnson and Julian Edelman.
It’s a 10-Team standard scoring league.

Should I do it?

1 Like

Yes but it is close because Evans is unfortunately more boom or bust this year.
Carson = DJ (slightly lean Carson)
Evans > Edelman

1 Like

@tombola86 Depends on your depth. Can you withstand Mike Evans’ volatility? He’s going to have those goose egg weeks, but if you have a good WR2/3 then you’ll be okay. DJ and Edelman offer you a stable floor with huge upside - I don’t think that’s worth trading for slightly higher upside but far more instability (with both Carson and Evans).

1 Like

@michael_pounders thanks the boom or bust is what concerns me the most about this

@ryanchaparian thanks depth is not great I have Adams, Kirk, Tate and Jeffery.
My concern with DJ and Edelman is health, otherwise I would never consider this.

1 Like

@tombola86 if it’s not too late, grab Edmonds off of waivers and you’ll be set, hes a solid backup. I think Adams will have considerably more points than by the end of the year. He’s just having a rocky start.

1 Like

Thoughtful analysis as always bud​:muscle::+1:

1 Like

The only thing slightly edging this for me is the “standard” scoring model. I have Edelman in one league that’s PPR. He’s obviously been solid for me. And I was pleasantly surprised by his yardage last game. But his volume is what gets my points usually. Take away the reward for volume aka “PPR” and he’s average. But VERY stable and dependable

1 Like

I think Adams will be stable enough ROS to handle Evans volatility.

Carson this year is honestly better than DJ. He got his mojo back with the Cardinals game, The Seahawks want to run the ball and more importantly CAN run the ball because they don’t play from behind as much Arizona does.

I would do this trade.

1 Like

I would highly consider accepting this trade Carson is linked to Wilson so thats always a plus and its clear that they want to run, Evens looks like a boom or bust at the time but I’m sure that will change as the season progresses, especially if they get their run game going.

1 Like

@KWagentfromCT it never ceases to amaze me when bad teams can still run the ball. Johnson had some amazing years. Saquon with the Giants. Fournette when he came in the league. Terrible teams that could run it down your throat and lose

Thanks everybody, so the majority is saying that I should do it?
Big decision so I don’t wanna get this wrong :blush:

1 Like

overall consensus seems to be yes :blush:

1 Like

I don’t think this trade will effect anything in the long run. Which player do you want to root for? Take that side.

1 Like