‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Rape Vetoed

I’m to receive T.Y. Hilton for Buck Allen and Allen Hurns. The other guy actually offered this to me.

It got vetoed because one person told 2 buddies and his brother to veto. I understand the trade is heavily in my favor, but do I have anything to complain about here? I’m 4-0 and won the league last year. There’s a target on my back.

It’s wrong to veto any trade. I no longer join leagues where vetoes are allowed.

Yes you have room to complain. Vetoes are BS. I’m the commish in my leage and I hold the veto power. I will not veto any trade unless it’s someone selling their team off for nothing at the end of the season because they miss the playoffs. The value of a trade is between the two parties trading and their individual rosters.

I agree that I like your end of this deal, but the guy who made the offer made it for a reason and I can see it as reasonable. I’d complain, but don’t know it will do any good. Trade vetoes need to be for obvious cases of collusion.

If two people agree on a trade that should be it, I hate leagues that have a veto option. I’d just beat everybody win the league this year than leave and find another league.