‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Suggestions

Hey FootClan!

Looking to upgrade my shaky WR position. Just picked up Bilal Powell off of waivers, hoping to package him and Fitzgerald for a solid WR 1.

Do you think these two for Michael Thomas or Deandre Hopkins is a good trade? The owner of these players is very weak at RB. Here is my roster:
RB: Fournette, Gordon, Demarco Murray, Cohen, Powell
WR: Crabtree, Jeffrey, Bryant, Maclin, Fitzgerald
TE: Graham, Charles Clay

10 team non-PPR league. Thank you!

Also, could I be aiming for more with these two players, or should I consider a different trade package?

Powell isn’t a long term option, so if I saw that trade all I would see is Fitz for elite WR.

Edit: O-H!

IO!

And I know Powell isn’t long-term but his RBs are Hyde, Rob Kelley, Terrance West, Lacy and White.

His WR core is Evans, Hopkins, and Thomas so with Forte out I feel like he might be willing to make the deal

If you have him on tilt then it’s worth a shot. I’m in a league where some would just see his last game and jump at the chance. Maybe try for Evans…he might be panicking.

He’s currently 0-4 so I’m hoping there’s a chance. Thanks for the help!

It’s looking like this deal might go through:
Powell and Fitzgerald for Michael Thomas

Would I win that trade?

That is a good trade. I was thinking of doing a very similar trade with Tevin Coleman and Larry Fitzgerald for Michael Thomas since the owner of Thomas had Cook who now is injured.

Just played put nearly the same exact trade in my league. I was able to do Golden Tate and Ingram for Hopkins. If I were you I would try to do Murray for Hopkins straight up first, murray has been terrible except for that one long run, maybe the name recognition would sway him. You coukd sell on the premise that with mariota out they’ll have to run through murray.

Then you could hold on to fitz and still get Hopkins. If Murray isn’t enough on his own throw in one of your other recievers, but out of your current WR I like fitz the best and would want to hold on to him if I could.