‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Tevin Coleman and Michael Thomas for Melvin Gordon and Devin Funchess

I auto drafted a 10 Team Dynasty PPR and need an RB1. My top 2 RBs are Carlos Hyde and Tevin Coleman. My WRs are OBJ, M.Thomas, AJ Green, B. Cooks, Corey Davis etc.

Can’t wait to see what the responses are for Coleman. I’ve got him too. So, really curious to see what everybody thinks about him this year. Granted, he’s on my bench, but, still. Along with Gurley, Lamar, Dion and Mack. I think he’s gonna produce this year. Yes?? No??

Would the person trade Gordon for Thomas straight up? They are a few spots from each other in terms of ADP. I like Coleman this year and I would want an WR like Golden Tate or WR around him. Funchess doesnt do anything for me.

That’s what I offered initially but he countered by adding Funchess for Tevin on top of Gordon for Thomas.

Gordon and Thomas are close but Coleman and funchess are nowhere near each other in my opinion. You lose to much there

In a dynasty I’d be hesitant to trade Coleman he’s a free agent after this year and has a good chance to go somewhere else and be a starter

No thanks.