‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Tevin Coleman for Dalvin Cook?

0.5 PPR, 8 team league. Would you consider Tevin Coleman for Dalvin Cook a fair trade? I’m the Coleman owner and really need a boost for my RBs (3 starting RBs, no flex).

100% would do that trade.
Cook is still a 3rd rounder thats got like 2 weeks total of good recovery time and Freeman is always gonna be looming for tevin coleman

I don’t really think so. Dalvin’s lingering injury issues are pretty concerning to me. He has been injured his entire professional career almost - not playing at 100% for any of it aside from his very first game, I don’t think.

Tevin is officially getting D Freeman back with him to split touches with him, which at surface level sounds bad, but in practice should actually help him boost his mediocre showings while Freeman has been out. Coleman is more of the finesse guy and Freeman is coming back which will keep defenses honest and make them guard the inside, giving more space for Tevin to do his thing in the open field.

It should be a lot like last season in terms of share and stats for Tevin, although probably a bit better than last season for him bc of WR improvements (ie Calvin Ridley).

I don’t trust Cook will be around all that much this season. I’d stick with Coleman over him.