Trade thoughts... (Kupp, Carson, Engram)

Here’s my roster. I’m thinking of trading Kupp, Carson, and one of my TEs away for upgrades. I’m looking at acquiring any of the following: Godwin and/or Barkley from same person who needs a TE and RB help this week, Kamara who is in last place and needs a bye week fill in.

How do y’all feel about just keeping two great TEs just in case of injury and trading maybe Monty from his past big game but I lose some depth?

I’m also looking at Josh Jacobs and Davante Adams who is owned by the same person.

not sure why you would want to move Kupp. I would rather have Kupp than Mike Evans. Evans has had more duds than Kupp. But I guess if you had Evans and Godwin both going they are going to combine for 30 every week between the 2 of them.

I second this. Kupp it a top 5 WR. He had 2 down weeks but showed you this week what he can do. I traded for him in another one of my leagues Kupp for Chark and H. Henry and couldn’t be happier. I’d rather have Kupp than Godwin.

Trust me Kupp personally isn’t the problem. I love him. He gets targets and produces all over the field. The only thing is Goff has an awful oline in front of him and playing SF in the championship game doesn’t look that great. I see Godwin and Evans playing Houston in week 16 is just a shootout waiting to happen. Plus if I could get Barkley for Carson.