Trade Tyler Boyd for Picks?

Hello Everyone! I have Tyler Boyd and someone is offering me a 2nd and a 6th for him. If I hold onto him, I can keep him in the last round next year. What should I do? I’m in a 14-team 0.5 PPR keeper league. Everyone keeps two players (28 total) at the cost of the round those players were originally drafted in.

That is some amazing value. I would not do it. He’s pretty much a WR1. Odds of hitting in the late rounds on those are not good. It’s like landing Kamara or Thielen. Pat yourself on the back.

Jump on that trade like fat kid on Twix. I don’t think is close 2nd round trade value. Guys taken in the 2nd round this year: Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen, Davante Adams. With the keepers, it probably shifts it back to guys like Hill/Diggs/Thielen who were taken in the 3rd/4th round.

Either way, Boyd doesn’t crack that list.

In auction keep him for sure. That is how auctions are won.

This isn’t an auction league. When I say keep him at the cost of the round he was originally drafted in, I mean I would just lose the round in the 2019 draft based on where I drafted him in the 2018 draft. In Boyd’s case, I picked him up off waivers so he’d cost me my last round.