‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Will Fuller for Christian McCaffrey?

I’m 4-4 in a single point PPR league. I’ve struggled all season to put together a decent WR group that currently includes…

1. Mike Evans (drafted)
  2. Golden Tate (drafted)
  3. Sterling Shepard (trade)
  4. Will Fuller V (waiver)
  5. Robert Woods (waiver)
  6. JuJu Smith-Schuster (waiver)
    (We play a 3WR league)

My friend offered me a trade to receive Christian McCaffrey for Will Fuller. Now I know that Fuller’s TD rate is clearly unsustainable for the rest of the season, but I have my doubts with McCaffery for what I think are a few good reasons.

1. Although the Kelvin Benjamin trade may increase McCaffery’s workload, I’m worried that teams are just going to target McCaffery more.
  2. For a guy that has already had one of the worst yards after contact statistic of any RB, I feel like the possibility for stronger coverage could hurt him even more.
  3. I just grabbed Greg Olsen off of the waivers, I don’t think I need two Panthers players.

I’ve also got Melvin Gordon, Doug Martin, James White, and Buck Allen (who I plan to drop for Woodhead next week). Should I try trading for one of his other RBs (Chris Thompson, Jerick McKinnon)?

Lastly, I feel like one thing that is overlooked is Fuller’s Schedule (Ind, LAR, Ari, Ten, SF in 5 of the next 8 weeks where he could feast on weak defensive secondaries)

Please leave any helpful advice.

Disregard this, Watson is hurt so Will Fuller isn’t worth dirt.

I was going to say accept it now lol