Traded Chris Carson and Darius Slayton for Jonathon Taylor and Joshua Kelley - thoughts?

14 team Full PPR - I think the value I’m getting is great for my team. Thoughts, FootClan?

Looks like you already had some good depth at the RB position. I would’ve liked to see you get a WR instead of Joshua Kelley. I think Carson for Taylor is a pretty even exchange, however, I feel Carson may have slightly more value because he will continue to get the lion share of work in Seattle, versus Taylor will lose PPR targets to Hines.

1 Like

That’s good advice! Thank you

Honestly think this is a STEAL for you. Always easy to trade two guys with double touchdowns week 1 for great value. Kelley is fine in a pinch/bye week fill and Malcom Brown and Jones are both still huge 2020 question marks. I think your 3 starting WRs will all finish higher than Slayton by the end of the year and Anthony miller may even as well, he’s going to be great in FPP. The Taylor is way higher upside and way less injury risk than Carson who is likely to seed work to hyde and penny in the future. That and Taylor also got 5 targets week one with Hines involved the whole time.