‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Traded Cooper Kupp

Traded Cooper Kupp for Kerryon, D. Thomas, and Trey Burton. How’d I do?

It is a 12 team Full PPR Keeper League ( 1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D/ST)

I went zero RB for the draft because I inherited this team from someone that dropped out last season.

My Lineup:
QB: Matt Stafford
RBs: Marshawn Lynch, Aaron Jones
WRs: Deandre Hopkins, Odell, Landry
TE: Zach Ertz
2 Flex:

Bench:
Tevin Coleman, Chris Thompson, Jamall Williams, Bilal Powell, Trey Burton, D Thomas, Kerryon

I would’ve said bad move because D.Thomas hasn’t done very well with Case Keenum playing terrible (0 TDs and 3 INTs) and Kerryon’s in a crowded backfield, so it wouldn’t be a fair trade for Cooper Kupp who has Jared Goff.

HOWEVER, you already have Hopkins/OBJ/Landry which is a really good lineup already. So you’re boosting your RBs there. I think since you had Zach Ertz you didn’t really need Trey Burton, but with Trubisky playing better maybe he would be a decent flex play.

I agree. Took trey burton in hopes of flipping him for maybe a corey davis or something like that. Thanks for the input!

You sold high on a guy who went BOOM last week but plays in an offense with a lot of mouths to feed so that you could bolster your RB presence.

You have enough receivers that it’s quite possible that you wouldn’t play Kupp every week anyway.

Ya done good.

Thanks man. Appreciate the feedback

Is this dynasty? That would make me like the trade a lot more with burton and kerryon. I don’t like thomas. I think Sutton’s gonna steal his role and I think you gave up the best player since that offense is unreal. But since it’s a 2 flex league. I think you did fine

It’s a keeper league… keep 3

Any rules for keepers? Because kerryon could be a killer keeper? In my league we have to pay one higher of a draft than they were picked this past year

No rules. keep three. Draft starts in the “fourth round”

Would you do Kupp and Tyler Boyd and receive OBJ & John Brown?