Traded ekeler for Arron jones?

A think I’ve just won week 1 panic buys traded ekeler and Malcolm Brown for Arron jones

What’s your thoughts guys

I personally think you lost that trade. Ekeler is solid and probably a top 10 RB, and even when Gordon comes back hes a top 20 or 15 RB.

2 Likes

Am a Arron jones truther and I drafted ekeler in 9th round I feel jones upside is better ROS

Tough one, feel like Ekeler has a much higher ceiling and floor, at least for the next couple weeks anyway and that can set the course for the playoffs. He’s a locked in RB1 and then has stand alone flex value like Tarik Cohen and James White in the passing game even when Gordon comes back. I want to see more from Green Bay in the next couple weeks but I don’t feel good about Jones because Jamaal Williams took a ton of touches on Thursday. I have David Monty and lost a couple leagues because of him, and am really concerned about Mile Davis at this point and Matt Naggy’s ineptitude in play calling…

hope this is a standard league… if you made that trade in a ppr, i believe you just ended your season lol

1 Like

@sdatkins @postgambino I am thinking you are right and this is worse in PPR…

It is ppr my rbs now are bell jones Michel Jacobs sanders and McCoy

Think about the 3 headed monster you would have with Bell, Eckler, and Jones after how good he looked last night (although he won’t be that good every week probably)

It’s an okay trade. Pretty even imo

1 Like

Youch… Not a fan. Could work out, but I think that goes as an L

1 Like