‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Traded with Zeke owner. Who won?

I traded with the Zeke owner in my league who badly needs a RB and I need a better receiver.

I received: Doug Baldwin and Isaiah Crowell

I gave up: Jarvis Landry, Ameer Abdullah, and Darren McFadden

I also have Russell Wilson so I figured, why not?

I’m about to drop Abdullah to the waiver so good job there. Baldwin and Landry are a wash imo. If Crowell continues to trend up nice trade for sure. Wilson should have big season here on out.
So I’m a Zeke owner. I traded Engram (I also have Kelce) and sterling for Chris Thompson today. I have brown Theilen, Hogan and Kupp as WR. Likely to waiver Kroft in place of Engram. Thompson has been a PPR machine with big upside so hopefully not a bad trade.

Thanks for the reply! I have Hogan as well and he is probably going to be out for at least one week after the bye. Any WRs you are targeting? Do you think I should try and offer Tevin Coleman for JuJu?

If you’re strong on RBs and weak on WRs I’d go after that trade. I like Coleman though especially in PPR. Also adding Corey Davis off our waiver. 1st round talent and was getting lots of targets before injury.

I picked up Corey Davis! haha. I might have to start him this week but I have high hopes (horrible matchup though)

Yeah I’m going to give him a week or two to see what he has. Doctson is another I’m high on. Cousins obviously an efficient passer, Doctson first round talent, and he seems to be beating out Pryor. I think he could have a break out game against the cowboys. I’m starting him.