‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trades - am I getting closer

Totally new to trading. Am I getting closer to the mark?

I offered
Rudolph + K. Cole + Butker (k) for
Kittle + Zuerlein (k)
and said I don’t want the Minnesota stack, and he gets a solid option 1 WR when the matchups look good. I threw in the straight up kicker switch because I think Cole is worth a little more.

My guys:

RB
Gurley
Lynch
Powell
Drake
Yeldon

WR
D Adams
Sanders
Diggs
Golladay
Cole
Jeffery

TE
Rudolph

Don’t trade kickers. That’s a rule.

Why is that a rule?

It’s just silly to trade kickers

Is this a ppr? Even if it’s not i think you can feel safe pulling the trigger. Kittle is going to be good. I’m a vikings fan and i would most certainly rather have Kittle. He looked phenomenal in that game.

It’s a decent offer if the guy who has Kittle desperately needs a WR. If you can get Kittle with that offer I think you did well.

And see above, trading kickers is usually unnecessary…unless you communicate with the other owner ahead of sending the trade offer and the swapping of kickers is what puts them over the edge to accepting, then you do it, and chuckle to yourself as you do.

remove the kickers to make it a 2 for 1 trade. This will open up a roster spot for a free agent add and you can easily stream a kicker at any time.

*If you have the Jags Def(you probably will feel uncomfortable playing against the Pats) you can add a def and hold onto them