‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trading away Chris Thompson?

I’m in a 12 team standard scoring league, a mate offered me Jordan Reed and Jordan Matthews for Chris Thompson. I’m definitely thinking of declining that trade ,however, he has a very very bad RB situation, and I am in the market for a WR with upside. So I’m going to list off his team(not including defense and kicker) and let me know if y’all think I should trade Chris Thompson to him for any of his players.

His current starters: Drew Brees, Todd Gurley, Jalen Richard, Mike Evens, T. Pryor Sr., Eric Ebron, Jaron Brown.

His bench: Jordan Reed, Willie Snead, Paul Perkins, Jordan Matthews, Tedd Ginn, Cole Beasley, Allen Hurns.

Also here’s my Starters: Matt Ryan, Devonta Freeman, Ty Montgomery, Doug Baldwin, Davante Adams, Zach Ertz, Chris Thompson.

Bench: Tevin Coleman, Randall Cobb, Matt Forte, Rishard Matthews, Tyler Lockett, Chris Johnson, Marquis Lee.

Y’all let me know if I should just hang onto him and see how long it last, or trade him while he has value, or any possible trades! Thanks!

Only player you’d want on his team is Evans and your not getting him for Thompson. Leave your team the way it is. Reed is always hurt

Ditto exactly what Inlet said. Forget Reed, never healthy. I would pick up V Davis if you need TE help