‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trading away chris thompson

I am trying to trade C. Thompson for a receiver upgrade. I can potentially get these players: Boyd (owner is on the fence), W. Fuller, Sammy Watkins, Taylor Gabriel. Can you rank who you would want most for my team? I am not starting thompson this week so doesn’t matter that Fuller already played.

Qb: Winston and Rivers
Wr: A. Brown, Hilton, C. Davis, J. Brown
Rb: Mixon, Howard, D. Cook, Mccoy, C. Thompson, J. Richard
Te: Njoku

You could try packaging JBrown or Hilton and Thompson for a better wr. I don’t think Thompson himself will net you anyone better than J. Brown right now.

So you don’t like any of those guys better than John Brown? I really like Hilton as a wr2, not sure I need to upgrade wr2 there.

I think John Brown and Fuller are in the same tier (WR2), but Fuller’s production seems to be based on Keke’s health. He scores every game he’s out, does nothing when he’s active.

Brown just had a monster game so you might be able to turn him and Chris Thompson into a better RB.

I think I’d actually try to trade away Howard and Brown to get someone like David Johnson or maybe throw in a bit more to aim higher.

i think you need to be targeting an Rb2, maybe try trading for murray since you own cook

otherwise package thompson with j.brown for Rb2

Yeah…I would love to improve my rb2, but in my league that comes at a very steep price. I would get laughed at by David Johnson owner, and I am not completely sure I could land Kerryon with that. Also I can’t trade Brown in a package without getting a wr. I would literally have 3 wr’s with one of them being Corey Davis. I don’t want to trade anything for latavius murray who will be a starter for 2 more weeks and a volatile one at that, you know?

Yeah…I would love to improve my rb2, but in my league that comes at a very steep price. I would get laughed at by David Johnson owner, and I am not completely sure I could land Kerryon with that. Also I can’t trade Brown in a package without getting a wr. I would literally have 3 wr’s with one of them being Corey Davis.

Worth throwing out a trade offer or starting a conversation. I traded Marlon Mack and Sterling Shepherd for David Johnson Wednseday, then turned around and trade DJ and J. Brown for Alvin Kamara. I’m kinda having buyers remorse on Kamara now… but you’d be surprised what people are willing to trade.

Trust me man…i do really appreciate the help, but that isn’t flying in my league But the David Johnson owner is my twin brother. Kerryon owner was a groomsmen at my wedding. I talk with these guys all the time, and I know where they value these guys at. I have been having conversations to upgrade my rb2 for weeks to no avail. Trying to settle at getting elite flex and just rotating rb2 between Howard, Mccoy and THompson. Could be a lot worse. I love hearing ideas though.

Yea, you have a solid team, so you don’t necessarily need to make a move. I normally try to target teams that need to win now and leverage their desperation haha

Yeah, there are a couple teams in the league that are jsut outside of the playoffs but have the talent to make the playoffs and make a run if they can get there. I would love to target them, but one is my brother who has david johnson and james white an hour ago so unlikel to make a deal for anyone other than T. Coleman. And the other is the guy that just traded away David Johnson for lev Bell. Trying to get Nick Chubb from him, but doesn’t like any of my running backs other than Mixon.