Trading away Derrick Henry in fantasy

Hello there!

I have Derrick Henry in a 16 team 6 keeper dynasty league and I am thinking of trading him away. League switched from standard scoring to half PPR so I think his trade value is the highest it will ever be here.

My other 5 keepers are:
Dak Prescott
Christian McCaffrey
Mike Davis
Gus Edwards
Michael Thomas

The guy that has shown the most interest asked me to send him an offer, and I am thinking of offering Henry and Edwards for Jonathan Taylor and Justin Jefferson (or AJ Brown), possibly adding a pick swap for 9th/10th (which is 3rd/4th for us really) if there is a need

Another one of the guys has Calvin Riddley, Keenan Allen, Deebo Samuel and is willing to do some kind of package deal for Henry.

What do you guys think?

I think in any format you need to make a run with that set of rb. Prescott just makes it even better.

You get any kind of help at wr in the draft for before Thomas is back and you’re in business in my opinion

I think during the season you’ll still be able to get a haul for Henry especially in 16 team where a few teams will be relying on super weak rb options to push them forward.

Who are your other WRs?

If you really want to make a deal I would try and move Gus for a lower end WR1/WR2 (Godwin, Woods, Kupp, Aiyuk, Moore, Diontae) and keep the powerhouse combo of CMC and King Henry to win this year. Henry in a 16-team commands so much value.

Let someone come to you with a trade offer.

Yeah, in a 16-team league with the resources you already have, it would take heaven and earth to consider trading Henry when you’ve got two of the top-5 RBs.

I get thinking about value and going for younger players in a keeper league, but that core puts you at a hell of an advantage RIGHT NOW over the several teams in your league that likely don’t have a viable RB1.

If you move Henry, someone should have to dramatically overpay.

I can’t imagine that anyone would even consider trading away the overall #1 RB in a 16 team league.

So we had our draft yesterday, my full roster is:
Dak Prescott
Ben Roethlisberger
Derrick Henry
Christian McCaffrey
Mike Davis
Gus Edwards
Michael Thomas
Jaylen Waddle
Robby Anderson
Curtis Samuel
Rondale Moore
Rashod Bateman
TreQuan Smith
and Big Ben as backup QB

For 16 team you’re actually pretty strong at both wr and rb. Waddle and Robby will be good enough whilst you wait on Thomas.

I have a trade offer that has me sending away Henry and Anderson for Jonathan Taylor and AJ Brown, with a pick swap

What’s the pick swap?

My 2nd round next year for his 5th or 4th, conditional on final draft positions after season

I’d smash accept without the pick swap. If he’s going after Henry (who is the best player in the deal), he’s not getting the pick advantage.

Two-for-two, I’m doing that in a keeper league.