Trading away Leonard fournette receiving Keenan Allen and Matt breida?

My other running backs are David Johnson, Alex Collins, kerron Johnson, devonta freeman, Kenyan drake, adrian Peterson, Bilal powell

WR I have Allen Robinson, tyreek hill, John brown

I was offered this same trade… tough one for me considering I also have Rivers… we need expert advice!!!

No, I don’t think you do this. You’re giving up Fournette at his lowest value and getting Allen possibly on the decline as Rivers looks more to M Williams, and Breida def on the decline due to losing Polo. Fournette should come back and have a big week sometime soon and then you could get someone like Hopkins for him.

He’s buying Keenan Allen low though too. I mean Allen significantly upgrades your receivers.

Pretty much comes down to what you think of fournette’s health. If you think he plays every game then I’d stay put. If you think he misses another game or two I think you do the trade.

I personally don’t trust fournette playing every game.

The only way I’d consider this is if it’s PPR. And while you do need receivers, I just think it’s undervaluing Fournette right now. The Jags will be competing all season for playoff contention, and they’re gonna do everything they can to get Fournette on the field.