‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trading for Hyde

Even though Fournette is out, Jax o-line isn’t as strong and they don’t run as much compared to CLE. Do I trade Watkins and Burton for Hyde and Rudolph? I have CMC, DJ, Kerryon, and Royce for RB. I have Green, John Brown, Ridley, Cole, Kearse, and Tre’Quan Smith. It’s PPR, 2 Flex and I have Cousins. Give me some thoughts, I’m leaning towards doing it because Burton is TD dependent and Watkins is inconsistent and scares me to play him.

Just pull the trigger, the TE is an upgrade, Watkins is definitely hit or miss. And burton, yea I look at Allen Robinson the same way. Hit or miss relying on a TD that may or may not come even though they are scoring. I think Hyde will do better then people think. He will be the backup once Fournette comes back but until then . They both run the same way down hill hitting gaps hard so it might jumpstart the Jacksonville offense again

I figured the TE is an upgrade and same with Watkins. Now that I think of it what’s really pulling me away from it is Hyde probably won’t play this week, then he plays next week then it’s a bye and Fournette is suppose to come back after the bye. If Fournette injury would be a week or two longer I’d do it