‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trading for Julio Jones need help

The Julio Jones owner in my league slept on the news last week that Ajayi is done for the season. He’s also 2-4 and only has Yeldon availabile at RB, also has no TE due to bye.

The league is full-PPR and starts: 2RBs, 3WRs, and a flex.

He is obviously in a tough spot.
My team is as follows:
WRs: Adam Thielen, Mike Evans, JuJu, Jarvis Landry, Kelce coutee, Geronimo Allison
RBs: Conner/Bell, Phillip Lindsay, Hyde, Ito Smith, Marlon Mack
TEs: OJ Howard & Rudolph

Is it too bold to make an offer that does not include any of my core players(Thielen, Evans, Juju & Bell)?

Probably too bold just on name recognition for Julio. I would try ju ju and lindsay maybe something in that ballpark. Don’t trade Thielen for anyone less that Barkley, M Gordon, or Gurley, he’s too valueable to trade sideways.

Thank you for the input, you don’t have to worry about me trading Thielen, he’s probably my favorite player this year.

I was able to get it done, it was a unique situation where he had no usable TEs available this week, 1 RB not hurt or on bye and a 2-4 record.

hyde and jarvia would be kind of hard to refuse. I think he might bite.

He already bit on Jarvis Landry, Rudolph and Smallwood. He was the Ajayi owner. I also needed the roster space for a few bye week fillers.

Both our teams have better projections ROS so I am happy that at least on paper we both came out better off.

oh lmao i didn’t realize that was your post. Good trade.

My projected playoff starting lineup:

QB: TB12
RB1:L Bell
RB2: Phill’s Lindsay
WR1: Adam Thielen
WR2: Julio Jones
WR3: Mike Evans
TE: OJ Howard
Flex: Juju

I’m super stoked about my Air Force :sunglasses: