‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trading for Ryan or stafford?

Need a Qb. In a deep league no streamers left. Need to replace dalton. Would you give up Crabtree for stafford or Jordy for Ryan. Pretty much comes down to those 2 deals. I’d rather keep Crabtree but I do like stafford over Ryan not sure if I’ll be able to swing a Jordy for stafford

Both of those options are bad trades for you. I really hope that those are not your only options. Crabtree has been the model of consistency and has high upside. Jordy is mega talented and will start to get a repor with hundley soon im sure. I honestly feel like either of these trades would weaken you, but If you had to do it I say Jordy for Ryan. At some point this season Ryan has to get it together he has to many weapons

Yea I know what you mean. Just nervous going into playoffs with McCown Goff and dalton as my qb league… didn’t think dalton would be this bad and was banking on the Andrew luck return

Would not trade crabtree for either worth more than that. I trade Collins for tyrod before that game and started him.