Trading Kenyan Drake?

(Full PPR, 10 man league) Hey Footclan. Drake has been sitting on my bench since Edmonds took over (Drake being injured). I’ve lost hope, and want to trade him for J.D MicKissic, because I have Antonio Gibson and Terry McLaurin. I’m 5-5 and 1 game out of the playoffs, and he is 1-9. I will put my roster and his roster in replies in this thread. Thanks footclan!

My Roster:
QB: Cam Newton & Josh Allen
RB’s: Miles Sanders, Antonio Gibson, Kenyan Drake, Kallen Ballage, and CMC
WR’s: Robert Woods, Terry McLaurin, Curtis Samuel, Tee Higgins, Mike Williams, Travis Fulgham
TE’s: Taysom Hill, Evan Engram
DST: Miami Dolphins
Kicker: Ryan Succop

His Roster:
QB: Lamar Jackson
RB’s: Jonathon Taylor, J.D. McKissic, Devin Singletary, Devonta Freeman, Jamycal Hasty
WR’s: Michael Thomas, Robby Anderson, D.J Chark, A.J. Green, Antonio Brown, Marvin Jones JR.
TE’s: Noah Fant, George Kittle
DST: Chicago Bears
K: Brandon McManus, Greg Zuerlein

Jd Mckissic has been great of late. But I’m not sure he’s actually an upgrade on Drake at all. If Gibson gets handed a bit more of the passing mckissic quickly becomes difficult to trust. Obviously it might not happen this season but I’m not sure this trade does anything for you or the other guy really.

Should I take a chance and play Drake tonight on a great matchup?
My current lineup for this week is:
QB: Cam VS HOU
RB: Sanders VS CLE and Gibson VS CIN
WR: Woods VS TB and McLaurin VS CIN
TE: Hill VS ATL
FLEX: Curtis Samuel VS DET
DST: Miami
K: Succop

Bench:
WR’s: Tee Higgins VS WSH, Mike Williams vs NYJ, Travis Fulgham vs CLE
RB’s: Drake vs SEA, Kalen Ballage vs NYJ,
CMC, Josh Allen, Evan Engram: ALL OUT

I think I’d rather drake than Curtis Samuel this week. So yes I’d play him.

Over the other options on my bench too? Should I be worried about Edmonds? @Mr_Wind-up_Bird

I think there’s potential for both cardinals rb to be usable. Ideally one gets a huge share and you have the locked in starter and backup towards end of season so you’re comfortable but it’ll probably be a split similar to the Washington rbs.

Ballage has the matchup and opportunity as an alternative. But he’s still Kalen Ballage.