‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trading my RB for Wentz or Dak?

Trying to trade Latavius Murray and Darkwa for Dak (preferably) or wentz. Dak is past his bye. What do you think about this trade? Guy with QBs really needs a RB

Depends on team need. If you have better RB’s that you start each week and depth to spare then it makes sense. If Murray and Darkwa are your flex guys you rotate in, then maybe not worth it.

My team is:
Andy dalton
Micheal Thomas
Doug Baldwin
Tyreek hill
Lev bell
Ameer Abdullah
L Blount
Bilal Powell
Alfred Morris
Darren McFadden
Darkwa
Latavius Murray
Note: had Carson palmer and now no streamble qbs on waivers cause most everyone is holding two qbs in my league

Man it seems like you need a QB a lot worse than you do a RB. I’d go for Wentz on this one for sure. You got Bell who will do the work. Then wait for all the Zeek nonsense to be conformed and then go after him!!! But Wentz first for sure.

Get wentz not dak. I’ve lived wentz this year fun to watch get points and his schedule at the end of the year looks great in my eyes

Yea that’s what I’m trying to decide is their schedule, they both have that run ability but Dallas O line is so beast and phili’s pro bowl o lineman just tore his MCL last night